February 10, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2010


It's been snowing for about 16 hours straight and it's actually been getting stronger as the day goes on. This picture was taken early this morning. There's a lot more snow right now--over two feet and counting.

I've decided to give up on being lumberjack woman for now--I've been keeping the entire circular driveway shoveled and clear. I've got company this weekend and I know from past experience that a certain little VW bug from NYC can't quite make it out of the driveway if it's icy. It's dark now and I was cold and wet from shoveling so I'll tackle it again tomorrow morning. Janette, all for you, babe--you know I care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, ok, I'm about a year late in responding, but I remember this day very well. Your hard work was quite impressive and much appreciated.
That and the weekend were perfection as always. Love ya! ~janette